The University of Tampa welcomes large groups to visit campus. Groups will be given a short information session and a tour of campus.
- Requests are granted for high school students, grades 9-12 only. ALL students in the group must be in high school (no middle school groups).
- Special group visits are only available Monday-Thursday at 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. during our fall, spring and summer semesters.
- Requests are not guaranteed and are based on UT representative availability.
- Request forms must be received 10 business days prior to the date of your desired visit.
- Groups must have one chaperone per 15 students.
- Submit the completed large group visit request form below.
- Once your form has been received, an admissions counselor will process the form, evaluate and where possible, accommodate your request.
- When your large group itinerary has been finalized, an admissions counselor will email you an itinerary and a copy of our campus map. Most itineraries are sent out one week prior to your visit.
- To cancel your visit, email Samantha Speziale at email@example.com or call the Office of Admissions at (813) 253-6211.
*Indicated required fields
*While we will attempt to accommodate your large group visit, it is not guaranteed and is based on UT representative availability.